AKG C 414 B-XL II LDC Mic #41078 (Used) – No Longer Available
For over 60 years, leading musicians and engineers have used legendary AKG microphones to capture their sound so their audience hears every nuance. The C 414 family has been one of the world’s most widely-used and respected studio and stage microphones in audio history. AKG has continually set new benchmarks for useful features, improved technical specifications and ease of use to answer requests from ever-demanding recording studios, broadcast stations and audio engineers.
The new models C 414 XLS and C 414 XL II offer nine pickup patterns which enable to choose the perfect setting for every application. For live-sound applications and permanent installations all controls can be disabled easily for trouble-free use. A Peak Hold LED displays even shortest overload peaks.
The C 414 B XL II maintains the sonic character of the legendary C 414 B-ULS, the longest-lived C 414 model. Engineered for highest linearity and neutral sound, it is the most universal and versatile large diaphragm microphone for decades. Widely used for accurate, beautifully detailed pickup of vocals, or for distance miking, the new C 414 B XL II combines proven reference quality, leading-edge technology and state-of-the-art components.
With the introduction of the NeXt Generation C414 B-XL models, AKG sets new benchmarks for useful features, improved technical specifications, ease of use and available accessories. All of these improvements are answers to requests from ever-demanding recording studios, broadcast stations and concert engineers, but with the basic sonic character of the legendary C414 unaltered.
- High sensitivity and extremely low self noise
- High sound pressure level capability and wide dynamic range
- Five switchable polar patterns for placement and application flexibility
- Completely immune to electrostatic and electro-magnetic interference from digital gear, computer monitors, etc. thanks to solid metal housing and transformerless output stage
- Two-color LEDs provide quick visual indication of selected polar pattern and output overload
- Three switchable bass cut filters and three pre-attenuation pads with LEDs for quick visual indication
- All switchable components operate in low impedance circuits for ultra-high reliability even in extremely humid conditions
- Elastic capsule suspension greatly minimizes structurally-transmitted noise from chassis vibration
|Condition||Used / Vintage|
|Package Contents||Carrying case (original), Mic clip (after-market), Owner's manual (original), Wind Screen|
|Capsule Type||CK12 Teflon|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the AKG C 414 B-XL II LDC Mic #41078 (Used).
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields