Lauten Audio Atlantis FC-387 #FCA2093 (Used)
- Designed to tackle any vocalist and much more...
- Multi-voicing switch for three distinct timbres
- +10dB feature great for added presence
- 10dB pad switch to tame loud sources
- The perfect choice for both amateurs and professionals
- Cardioid, Omni and Figure-8 polar patterns
The voicing switch makes the Atlantis an extremely diverse microphone. The options are F (Forward), N (Neutral) and G (Gentle). Forward offers a very open response and very modern, revealing sound. Neutral is a more even response with slight de-emphasis on mid and high frequencies for a more classic sound. Gentle offers the ability to tame harsh, bright or very forward sources or for a very vintage sound. As you will see below, each voicing setting has a unique frequency response; it’s like getting three microphones in one. The multi-voicing feature is an extremely powerful option when recording vocals and many other sources. No need to swap out different microphones or EQ on the way in; simply flip the switch on the rear, compare the various timbre qualities and start recording.
Unique 3-way gain switch
The Atlantis also features Lauten's unique three-position attenuation and gain switch. The +10dB gain switch, which boosts the microphone's output, makes it less dependent on preamps to achieve excellent sound. This is an excellent option when you want to hear more of the microphones internal character rather than the preamp. The -10dB Pad gives you the option to record very loud sources adding even more options to this extremely diverse microphone.
Features & Specifications:
- Extra-large 31.25mm dual-diaphragm capsule
- Circuit: Solid-State low-noise FET
- Cardioid, Omni & Figure-8 polar patterns
- Type: Pressure gradient condenser
- 3 unique voicing options
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Omnidirectional & Figure-8
- +10dB gain
- Freq. Response: 20Hz-20KHz
- -10dB pad
- Dynamic Range: 120dB minimum
- Low noise FET
- Impedance: <200 ohms
- High resolution capacitors
- Max. SPL: 0.5%THD@1000Hz: 130dB
- Custom wound output transformer
- Self-noise level: < 12dB(A)
- Sensitivity:16mV/Pa OR -36±2dB 0dB=1V/Pa 1KHz
- Special Features: 3 unique timbre settings
- Special Features: -10 dB pad & +10dB gain
- Requires 48v Phantom power
|Condition||Used / Vintage|
|Package Contents||Microphone box (original), Shock mount (original)|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Lauten Audio Atlantis FC-387 #FCA2093 (Used).
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields