Universal Audio Apollo QUAD #12181118001320 (Used) – No Longer Available
Please note: To register this unit, you will need to provide a Vintage King proof of purchase at Universal Audio's website.
The Realtime Analog Classics Plus bundle is included with purchase.The Universal Audio Apollo is the first professional, high-resolution computer audio interface that delivers the sound, feel, and flow of analog recording. This 18 x 24 FireWire/Thunderbolt-ready interface combines genuine UA analog design with class-leading 24-bit/192 kHz sound quality and onboard Realtime UAD Processing. Using Apollo, music producers and performers can finally track audio through a range of classic UAD analog emulation plug-ins from Neve, Studer, Manley, Lexicon and more in real time, and with a sleek, elegant workflow on both Mac and PC.*
Class-Leading 24-bit/192 kHz Sound Quality for Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase & More
Apollo builds upon decades of UAs analog design heritage as an extremely well-built, high-resolution audio interface, featuring premium mic preamps and top-end converters for the lowest THD and highest dynamic range in its class. Its Core Audio and ASIO* drivers ensure compatibility with all major DAWs, including Pro Tools, Logic Pro, Cubase, Live, and more. Moreover, Apollos included Console application and companion Console Recall plug-in (VST/AU/RTAS) provide control and recall of all interface and UAD plug-in settings within individual DAW sessions, even months and years later.
Realtime UAD Plug-In Processing for Tracking, Mixing and Mastering
Apollo differentiates itself from all other interfaces with its Realtime UAD Processing. Available with either DUO Core or QUAD Core processing onboard, this DSP Acceleration allows for recording and mixing through UAD Powered Plug-Ins with as low as sub-2ms latency so that producers can quickly monitor, audition, and print audio using classic analog emulations from Ampex, Lexicon, Manley, Neve, Roland, SSL, Studer, and more.** In this way, Apollos sonic character and tonal options are nearly endless. The onboard UAD processing also frees up host computer CPU for other virtual instrument or mixing duties.
Thunderbolt I/O: The Next Generation of Connectivity
Apollo offers compatibility with Intels new Thunderbolt technology, as found on the newest iMacs, MacBook Pros, and MacBook Airs. Available via a user-installable Thunderbolt I/O Option Card ($499 MAP, sold separately), Thunderbolt provides lower latency, reduced audio buffer size, improved performance, and greater UAD plug-in instances versus FireWire.
- 18 x 24 FireWire/Thunderbolt?-ready audio interface for Mac and PC
- Realtime UAD Processing for low-latency (sub-2ms) tracking and mixing w/ optional Powered Plug-Ins
- Class-leading sonic performance via premium mic preamps, top-end converters, and uncompromising analog design
- Front-panel controls for Preamp and Monitor levels, channel selection, mic settings, dual headphone outs, and other commonly used features
- Instant recall of interface and UAD plug-in settings within DAW sessions via Console application and Console Recall plug-in (VST/RTAS/AU)
- 8 analog inputs: 4 digitally controlled analog mic preamps; 8 balanced line inputs; 2 front-panel JFET DIs
- 14 analog outputs: 8 balanced line outs; 2 digitally-controlled analog monitor outs; 2 dedicated stereo headphone outs
- 10 channels of digital I/O: 8 channels of ADAT; 2 channels S/PDIF; Wordclock I/O
- Dual FireWire 800 ports (standard) for host connectivity and daisy chaining
- Thunderbolt I/O Option Card for fast, high-performance connectivity to new Macs and PCs (card sold separately)
|Condition||Used / Vintage|
|Input Connectors||1/4-inch TRS, 1/4-inch TS, Analog XLR, Optical, S/PDIF Coaxial|
|Output Connectors||1/4-inch TRS, Optical, S/PDIF Coaxial|
|Clock I/O||In, Out|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Universal Audio Apollo QUAD #12181118001320 (Used).
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields