Dangerous Music Master Audio Processor #A224 (Used) – No Longer Available
- Unparalleled fidelity, detail and imaging
- Pristine, uncolored signal path
- 100% Analog sum-and-difference processing
- Stepped controls throughout
- Integrates seamlessly with the Dangerous Monitor
The integrated Input Monitor Offset allows you to focus on the sound of your master without being fooled by the pre- and post-process level differences.
The S&M matrix is an analog sum and difference processor affording unprecedented control of stereo signals. Mastering engineers will enjoy the fact that S&M allows them to save seemingly unsalvageable tracks by altering vocal levels without touching the mix, by fixing overly wide or narrow stereo fields, or by de-essing aggressive cymbal hits while leaving the center lead untouched.
Dangerous Master, combined with the Dangerous Monitor and your favorite processing gear, will provide you with what you need to turn any mix into a professional master.
As with all Dangerous Music equipment, the Dangerous Master is designed by engineers, for engineers, and built by hand using the highest quality components.
- All connections are Balanced XLR, +4dBu nominal operating level
- 2 stereo inputs
- 3 stereo outputs (one for monitoring)
- 3 insert loops
- 2nd insert capable of MS matrix operation
- Input and Output controls: + - 5dB in 0.5dB steps
- Input Monitor Offset: -2 to +8dB in 0.5dB steps
- Width control: -4 to +6dB in 0.5dB steps
- Attenuator accuracy: 0.02dB (0.01dB typical)
- THD+Noise in audio band: 0.003%
- IMD 60Hz + 4kHz 4:1: 0.004%
- Crosstalk rejection: Better than 95dB @ 1kHz
- Headroom: > +27dBu, +23dBu in the matrix under worst case conditions
- Frequency response: Better than 0.2dB down @ 1Hz and 100kHz
- Noise floor: < -89dBu total energy in the audio band
|Condition||Used / Vintage|
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
|Input Connectors||Analog XLR|
|Output Connectors||Analog XLR|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Dangerous Music Master Audio Processor #A224 (Used).
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields