A-Designs Audio 500 HR 2-Slot Rack #8402 (Used) – No Longer Available
The 500HR can be used with various A-Designs modules to give you different types of functionality. Loaded with two preamps it becomes a dual-channel microphone preamp; with two EM-P EQs, its a dual-channel, Pultec-style equalizer; and with one preamp and one EQ it is a complete pre/post EQ recording channel. Plus, using the preamp and EM-P EQ configuration, you can bypass the preamp on your guitar/bass/keyboard amplifier to give you a totally different amp for live performance.
- Compatible with all A-Designs 500 Series modules
- Will accept API 500 Series modules and other VPR compliant modules. Please check with the manufacturer.
- Four basic modes of operation with various A-Designs modules
- Internal regulated power supply with +48V phantom power
- Steel chassis construction
- 48V LED indicator
- Power cord included
- 2 x 2 balanced XLR I/O
- Power requirements are100/120/230 VAC 14W
- DC power output / channel is 140mA @ 16VDC
- Dims: 19_ x 1-3/4_ x 8-1/4_ [1RU]
- Weight (empty): 6 lb.
|Condition||Used / Vintage|
|Input Connectors||Analog XLR|
|Output Connectors||Analog XLR|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the A-Designs Audio 500 HR 2-Slot Rack #8402 (Used).
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields