Antelope Audio Edge Duo #3533820000112 (Used) – No Longer Available
The Antelope Audio Edge Duo Modeling Microphone is a single-capsule dual membrane condenser microphone for authentic multi-pattern vintage mic emulation. Тhis large-diaphragm condenser captures vocals and a plethora of instruments with pristine clarity, depth and detail, making it the perfect starting point for mic emulation.
A legendary library
Edge Duo features an extended mic emulations library. The original package of 11 legendary microphone models will soon be expanded with 7 more mic emulations. All have been carefully selected and authentically recreated for all Edge users. Find the full list of Edge Duo emulations below.
Housed in a specially designed low-resonance body with a sleek cosmetic update, Edge Duo features a 6-micron gold-sputtered dual membrane capsule. It provides an incredibly smooth, rich and organic response that the powerful Antelope Audio modeling engine can shape into the true sound of some of the most expensive and sought-after microphones in the history of audio recording.
Multi-dimensional mic modeling
Edge Duo’s dual-membrane capsule design feeds two separate XLR output channels. The signal from each membrane is then individually processed and recombined for the most precise mic modeling on the market. The easy-to-master Edge Duo control panel allows users to experiment with the various polar patterns of each selected emulation with accurate on- and off-axis responses, for true multi-dimensional mic modeling.
Available in VST, AU and AAX formats for both macOS and Windows, our native AFX plug-ins provide everything you’ve come to expect from our industry-leading FPGA FX, with minimal latency, a high degree of oversampling and precise floating-point calculations.
*Ilok 2 Or 3 Required. Not Included In The Pack.
- Powerful mic modeling engine
- Duosonic/Stereosonic microphone
- Audio signal split into two independent audio channels for maximum control
- Large double membrane condenser capsule
- Switchable polar patterns: cardioid, Figure-8, omnidirectional and anything in between
- Ultra-low resonance headbasket and body construction
- Extended library of vintage mic emulations
- Shock mount with pop filter and special Oxygen Free Copper Y-cable included
- Berlin 47 FT
- Berlin 49T
- Berlin 57
- Berlin 87
- Berlin 67
- Berlin M103
- Vienna 12
- Vienna 414
- Tokyo 800T
- Oxford 4038
- Sacramento 121R
- Berlin K86 (coming soon)
- Berlin 47 TU (coming soon)
- Berlin V563 (coming soon)
- Berlin/Halske M25 (coming soon)
- Berlin M251 (coming soon)
- Minnesota 20 (coming soon)
- Illinois 7B (coming soon)
- Microphone type: Stereo condenser microphone
- Diaphragm: Large Condenser – Double-sided 6μ gold-sputtered membranes
- Diaphragm diameter: 34 mm
- Polar pattern: Multi-pattern (Cardioid, Figure-8, Omnidirectional)
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: -35 dB | 18mV/Pa (-1 to +3dB)
- THD+N: -116 dB
- Self-noise: 19 dB(A)
- SNR: 75 dB(A)
- Output impedance: 50 Ohms @ 1kHz
- Power requirements: 48 V DC Phantom Power
- Output connector: 5-pin male XLR
- Color: Black matte
- Weight (mic body): 1.23 lb (560 grams)
- Dimensions (mic body): 8.6" x 2.1" (219 mm x 53 mm)
- Breakout cable: 16.4' (5 meters) 5-pin female XLR to dual 3-pin male XLR (High grade OFC Y-cable)
- Mount: Shock absorber type
- Case: Standard mid-size road case with handle and custom-fit foam inserts
|Condition||Used / Vintage|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Antelope Audio Edge Duo #3533820000112 (Used).
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields