BAE 1084 Mic Pre/EQ Rackmount - Pair #2243/2244 (Used)
The BAE 1084 is made with exactly the same PCB's, hand-wired looms, and circuitry as the originals.
Amazing for kick/snare - areas where you need to get in with 4 bands of sculpting. Taller and punchier sounding than the Class A 1073, which has a wider and fluffier tonal character.
EQ controls are:
- Selectable 10 - 12 - 16 kHz high-shelf +/-16dB
- High pass filter at 45 - 70 - 160 - 360 Hz; 8 dB per octave slope
- Low EQ shelf: 35 - 60 - 110 - 220 Hz; +/-16dB
- Hi-mid EQ points: 360 - 700 Hz - 1.6 - 3.2 - 4.8 - 7.2 kHz; +/-12dB or +/-18dB peaking
- Switchable 'High Q' on the high mids
- Low pass filter at 6 - 8 - 10 - 14 - 18 kHz
- Separate mic and line inputs
- Mic input attenuation from -20 to -80 dB in 5 dB increments
- Line input attenuation from +10 to -20 dB in 5 dB increments
- Hi/Lo impedance switch on rear of unit.
- Phase reverse
- EQ bypass
- Hi-Z direct inputs on the front panel
- 48v phantom power on the front panel
- Balanced mic input, line input and balanced +4 output from XLR connectors on the rear of the module
- Output level control functions as fader when going straight to tape
- Modules are mounted horizontally and take up only one rack unit each
- Oversize power supply provides four times the current needed for optimum sound quality
- Made from an authentic reproduction of a Neve 1084 module
|Condition||Used / Vintage|
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the BAE 1084 Mic Pre/EQ Rackmount - Pair #2243/2244 (Used).
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields