Cakewalk Beat Fetish – No Longer Available
Produced by Martin Atkins, the Cakewalk Beat Fetish Volume 1 captures an exciting essence of sound design which is often out of reach of inspired musicians and producers. It is the first in a series of extensive sound libraries that combine the fidelity of the world's top studios with the coolest in gritty ear prickling sounds. Beat Fetish is the culmination of over 25 years of recording and includes some of the best material, cherry picked from sessions with Pigface, The Damage Manual, Killing Joke, and other artists. Recording engineers for this material include Atkins himself, along with Steve Albini, Flood, Mark Walk, Keith "Fluffy" Auerbach and others.
- Nearly 3 GB of royalty-free drum content
- Drum sessions, stem mixes, loops, grooves, and hits
- Available in ACID® WAV, Apple Loops, and REX format
- 9 drum kits compatible with Dimension Pro™, Battery™, Reason™, Logic®, and more
- Includes stories behind the content from sessions with Pigface, The Damage Manual, Killing Joke, Nine Inch Nails and many others
|Software Delivery||Retail Box|
|Virtual Instrument Type||Drums and Percussion, Sampler|
|Operating System||Mac, Windows|
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when Cakewalk Beat Fetish becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.