BURL Audio B2 Bomber ADC
The Burl Audio B2 Bomber ADC is a two-channel analog to digital converter designed to recreate the warmth and feel of analog tape recordings. Equipped with an all Class A, discrete transistors, the B2 Bomber ADC delivers the ultimate analog tone when recording, mixing or mastering.
Your sound is only as strong as the weakest link in your signal chain. Vintage mics, tube preamps, and analog outboard gear are great for adding color and character to performances, but running your signal through a cheap ADC will leave it sounding weak and sterile. If you want true analog tone, you need an ADC designed to compliment the rest of your signal chain.
The B2 Bomber ADC utilizes a revolutionary hybrid circuit to achieve the tone and depth of classic analog recordings. Equipped with the proprietary BX1 transformer, and a discrete Class A, zero feedback, zero capacitor signal path, the B2 Bomber ADC delivers unparalleled tonal balance.
The Burl B2 Bomber ADC offers flexible routing for connecting to an array of digital audio devices. In addition to standard XLR audio and BNC word clock inputs, the Bomber features connections for Dante, SPDIF, Toslink and two AES outputs.
The Bomber ADC features a clean, sleek, intuitive interface that looks great in any studio. Quickly dial in the perfect amount of saturation with the audiophile-quality six-position attenuator. Keep an eye on your signal using the high-definition meter with simultaneous RMS and peak indication. Push the Bomber into the red for pure analog distortion, or back off for a more transparent sound. No matter how you use it, the B2 Bomber ADC will be the most significant piece of gear in your studio.
- 44.1 kHz to 192 kHz, 24-bit, 2-channel ADC
- Proprietary, high definition, BURL Audio BX1 transformer input
- All Class A, discrete transistors signal path with zero feedback, zero caps
- Audiophile quality 6-position attenuator with standard headroom settings
- High definition metering with simultaneous RMS and peak indication
- Dante, 2 AES, SPDIF and Toslink output
- BNC word clock input with two outputs of extremely low jitter clock
- Frequency response at 48 kHz sample rate is 12 Hz to 22 kHz, +0.1 dB
- Frequency response at 96 kHz sample rate is 15 Hz to 46 kHz, +0.1 dB
- Frequency response at 192 kHz sample rate is 18 Hz to 94 kHz, +0.1 dB
- 120 dB Dynamic Range (A-weighted), 117 dB (no weighting)
- 100 dB THD+N (+4 dBU = -18 dBFS)
- 94 dB THD+N (+21 dBU = -1 dBFs)
- Rugged, Made in USA design
|Input Connectors||Analog XLR, BNC|
|Output Connectors||AES/EBU XLR, BNC, Digital RCA, Optical|
|Clock I/O||In, Out|
|Maximum Sampling Rate||192 kHz|
|Digital Format||AES/EBU, Dante, S/PDIF|
great sounding, clear and full… the input knob adds a little magic...
f you wanna start releasing top notch music then you must start with top notch gear. For all you ITB guys. Keep on mixing that way!! Better for me!! As for BURL the sound is amazing. You have a customer for life!!
* Required Fields
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when BURL Audio B2 Bomber ADC becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.