Bryston BIT-20 Isolation Transformer Surge Protection
The Bryston BIT20 Power Conditioner has been designed as a complete power isolation unit which is ideal for protecting your equipment, while smoothing out the current running through your home theatre and home audio system. The BIT20 provides true isolation, along with low source impedance, and large enough instantaneous current for today’s most sophisticated and powerful audio amplifiers. Protect your system against diminished resolution and dimensionality in audio and video display.
- Plugs into standard household receptacles (NEMA 5-20R)
- Provides clean AC and surge protection
- Performs as a low pass filter
- Uses moving mode surge protection rather than MOV’s for better surge performances
- Meets IEEE c62.41-1991 and is built to withstand 6000 Volts, 3000 Amps for 1000 repeats
- Clamping voltage of 2 Volts above peak nominal voltage
- Provides protection for 120 VAC mains at up to 20 Amps of current
- 10 medical grade duplex outlets
- Balanced (240 VAC at up to 20 Amps of current, NEMA 6-15R) operation via two x 120 VAC phases
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Bryston BIT-20 Isolation Transformer Surge Protection.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields