Bryston 4B³ PRO 300-Watt Stereo Power Amplifier
300-watt stereo power amplifier with active extremely low distortion input buffer, balanced and single-ended audio inputs, and selectable gain at 23 or 29 dB
The Bryston 4B³ is a dual-channel (stereo) amplifier which is acclaimed internationally as being suited for the finest and most sophisticated sound systems. It is currently the most popular Cubed Series model.
- 300W into 8Ω
- 500W into 4Ω
- 900W into 8Ω (Bridged Mono)
- Active extremely low distortion input buffer
- Balanced and Single Ended audio inputs
- Selectable gain at 23 or 29 dB
- Regulated power supplies to all voltage gain stages
- Independent power supplies for each channel
- Convection cooled and housed in a fully aluminum chassis.
- No fans or other moving parts
- Bridging switch configures amplifier into a single 900 W Channel
- Harmonic Distortion: ≤0.005% from 20 Hz to 20 kHz at 300 W
- Noise below full output: -110dB single ended, -113dB balanced
- Slew Rate: >60V/µS
- Power Bandwidth: 0.5 Hz to >100 kHz
- Damping Factor: >500 at 20 Hz (8Ω)
- Switchable Gain: 23 or 29 dB
|Active or Passive||Active|
|Number of Inputs||2|
|Number of Outputs||2|
|Impedance||4 or 8 Ohms|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Bryston 4B³ PRO 300-Watt Stereo Power Amplifier.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields