Bryston 3B³ PRO 500-Watt Stereo Power Amplifier
The Bryston 3B³ PRO is dual-channel (stereo) amplifier designed for a wide range of audio/video systems which call for medium to high amounts of power, but wish to avoid sacrificing sonic accuracy and long-term reliability.
Inputs: 2x Balanced Inputs (XLR or TRS), 2x Single Ended Inputs (RCA).
- Individual channel trim pots
- Rack mountable 19" black faceplate (3U)
- Balanced and Single Ended audio inputs
- Balanced and Single Ended inputs
- Selectable gain at 23 or 29dB
- Regulated power supplies to all voltage gain stages
- Independent power supplies for each channel
- Convection cooled and housed in a fully aluminum chassis
- No fans or other moving parts
- Bridging switch configures amplifier into a single 400 W Channel
- 200 W into 8Ω
- 300 W into 4Ω
- 500 W into 8Ω (Bridged Mono)
- Harmonic Distortion: ≤0.005% from 20 Hz to 20 kHz at 200 W
- Noise: ≤ -112 dB @ full bandwidth
- Slew Rate: >60 V/µS
- Power Bandwidth: <1 Hz to >100 kHz
- Damping Factor: >500 at 20 Hz (8 Ω)
- Switchable Gain: 23 dB or 29 dB
|Active or Passive||Active|
|Amp Wattage||200 W @ 8 Ohms; 300 @ 4 Ohms; 500 W @ 8 Ohms (bridge mono)|
|Impedance||4 or 8 Ohms|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Bryston 3B³ PRO 500-Watt Stereo Power Amplifier.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields