Bryston 2B.5³ PRO 100-Watt Stereo Power Amplifier
The Bryston 2.5B3³ PRO is a compact, high quality, dual-channel (stereo) power amplifier intended for use in home sound systems requiring a musically accurate, extremely reliable, no compromise power source.
Inputs: 2x Balanced Inputs (XLR or TRS), 2x Single Ended Inputs (RCA)
- Individual channel trim pots
- Rack mountable 19" black faceplate (2U)
- Active extremely low distortion input buffer
- Balanced and Single Ended audio inputs
- Selectable gain at 23 dB or 29 dB
- Regulated power supplies to all voltage gain stages
- Independent power supplies for each channel
- Convection cooled and housed in a fully aluminum chassis
- No fans or other moving parts
- Bridging switch configures amplifier into a single 360 W Channel
- 135 W into 8Ω
- 180 W into 4Ω
- 360 W into 8Ω (Bridged Mono)
- Harmonic Distortion: ≤.005% from 20 Hz to 20 kHz at 135 W
- Noise: 115 dB below full output
- Slew Rate: >60 V/µS
- Power Bandwidth: .5 Hz to >100 kHz
- Damping Factor: >500 at 20 Hz (8Ω)
- Switchable Gain: 23 dB or 29 dB
|Input Connectors||1/4-inch TRS, RCA, XLR Combo Jack TRS|
|Output Connectors||Binding Post|
|Amp Wattage||135 W @ 8Ω; 180 W @ 4Ω; 360 W @ 8Ω (bridged Mono)|
|Impedance||4 or 8 Ohms|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Bryston 2B.5³ PRO 100-Watt Stereo Power Amplifier.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields