Bogner Wessex – No Longer Available
Delivering classic low gain growl to rich modern scorch, the Bogner Wessex overdrive pedal with its 100% analog circuit gets its extraordinary dimensional range from a custom transformer designed by legendary audio pioneer Mr. Rupert Neve. Whether you want to give your clean amp some muscle or juice up your vintage amp’s gain, flick the tone-altering Enhance/Neutral switch to find your own dirty nirvana.
- True Bypass
- 100% analog circuit
- Rupert Neve Designs custom transformer
- Level, Gain, Treble and Bass controls
- 2 position Mode switch > E/N (Enhanced/Normal)
- Input and output connectors
- Jewel light on/off indicator
- Interactive Jewel light reacts to you playing dynamics
- 9V battery powered (accessible by removing the bottom plate)
- 9VDC, 50mA or greater, negative tip, power connector
- Gold plated circuit boards
- German Wima and Japanese Nichicon capacitors
- Dimensions*: 1.5" height 2.50" width 4.75" depth
- Weight: 13 ounces
- *Footswitch and knobs add 5/8ths inch in height
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Bogner Wessex.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields