Bogner Harlow – No Longer Available
The Bogner Harlow is a unique boost pedal with a “Bloom” compression feature, which serves up dynamic three-dimensional punch and tastefully transparent squeeze. The 100% analog circuit delivers a wide range of boost - from crystal-clear light boost to a thick and meaty high-output assault on your amp’s input section – you’ll never want to turn it off. At the heart of the Harlow is a custom audio transformer created by legendary audio pioneer Mr. Rupert Neve.
- True Bypass
- 100% analog circuit
- Rupert Neve Designs custom transformer
- Level, Bloom (compression) and Tone controls
- Input and output connectors
- Jewel light on/off indicator
- Interactive Jewel light reacts to you playing dynamics
- 9V battery powered (accessible by removing the bottom plate)
- 9VDC, 50mA or greater, negative tip, power connector
- Gold plated circuit boards
- German Wima and Japanese Nichicon capacitors
- Dimensions*: 1.5" height 2.50" width 4.75" depth
- Weight: 13 ounces
- *Footswitch and knobs add 5/8ths inch in height
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Bogner Harlow.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields