Bogner Burnley – No Longer Available
The Bogner Burnley is a distortion pedal with a 100% analog circuit which delivers hot crunch to high-gain annihilation - with added tonal magnitude - thanks to a custom transformer designed by legendary audio pioneer Mr Rupert Neve. Flip the Fat/Tight switch, twist the gain, tone and level controls and transform your mortal guitar tone into fire-breathing pandemonium.
- True Bypass
- 100% analog circuit
- Rupert Neve Designs custom transformer
- Level, Gain and Tone controls
- 2 position Mode switch > F/T (Fat/Tight)
- Input and output connectors
- Jewel light on/off indicator
- Interactive Jewel light reacts to you playing dynamics
- 9V battery powered (accessible by removing the bottom plate)
- 9VDC, 50mA or greater, negative tip, power connector
- Gold plated circuit boards
- German Wima and Japanese Nichicon capacitors
- Dimensions*: 1.5" height 2.50" width 4.75" depth
- Weight: 13 ounces
- *Footswitch and knobs add 5/8ths inch in height
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Bogner Burnley.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields