Blue Sky Sub 12 - Single – No Longer Available
The SUB 12 features balanced XLR I/O connectors, mute and phase switches, rear-panel gain control, and a Slo-Blo fuse. It has a frequency response of 20Hz to 200Hz in a 3000 cubic foot room. Inserts are available on the bottom of the unit for spiked or rubber feet.
When used with the SAT 12, multiple SUB 12 units should be used.
- 12" forward-firing driver
- 200W amplifier with a typical frequency response of 20-200Hz
- Designed to complement the SAT 6.5 and SAT 6.5 MKII speakers, but it is also compatible with the SAT 5, SAT 5 MKII, SAT 12, and any THX pm3 approved monitors
- Built-in 2.1 bass management system includes a 4th order 80Hz Linkwitz-Riley low pass filter and a 2nd order 80Hz high pass filter
- Balanced XLR I/Os
- Selectable mute and phase functions
- Rear-panel gain control
- 1/4" x 20 threaded inserts accept four spiked or rubber feet
|Active or Passive||Active|
|Number of Speakers||Single|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Blue Sky Sub 12 - Single.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields