Blue Sky Sat 6.5 MKII - Single
The speaker has a selectable voltage for worldwide use. The rear panel offers a gain control, 12dB input attenuator, and 80Hz high pass filter for acoustic adjustments, while audio input is via a balanced XLR connector. The SAT 6.5 MK II is magnetically shielded for safe use near video monitors without interference. It also has 1/4" x 20 inserts for attachment of OmniMount type 60 or Powerdrive WHO 100 type brackets.
- THX pm3 Approved
- The monitor conforms to rigorous standards and is approved for use in THX pm3 certified studios
- Accurate Sound Reproduction
- The 6.5" hemispherical woofer and 1" dual concentric tweeter provide clear, accurate sound with a wide frequency response
- Powerful Amplification
- A pair of custom 100W amplifiers with optimized electronic crossover provide strong, distortion-free performance
- Acoustic Controls
- The rear panel features a gain control, input attenuator, and 80Hz high pass filter to adjust the monitor's response
- Standard Input
- A balanced XLR input allows you to connect to virtually any professional sound system
- Selectable Voltage
- A rear-panel switch lets you select the operating voltage for worldwide use
- Reliable Operation
- Optimized driver protection protects against short-term and long-term damage without affecting sound quality
- Magnetically Shielded
- The monitor is magnetically shielded for safe use near video monitors
- Mounting Inserts
- 1/4" x 20 inserts accept either OmniMount type 60 or Powerdrive WHO 100 type brackets
|Active or Passive||Active|
|Number of Speakers||Single|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Blue Sky Sat 6.5 MKII - Single.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields