Blue Sky Sat 5 MKIII - Single – No Longer Available
The rear panel of the SAT 5 MKIII features an XLR input and a gain control knob, as well as 12dB pad and 80Hz high-pass filter controls for adjusting the speaker's response to match your needs. It also has a voltage selector switch for international use. The speaker is magnetically shielded for safe use near video monitors and other electronic devices.
- Durable and compact MDF cabinet, perfect for home, project, and mobile studios
- 5.25" high-excursion woofer with a vented motor structure and a cast aluminum frame, along with a 1" dual-concentric tweeter with an integral waveguide to deliver crisp, natural audio with deep bass, clear treble, and a wide sweet spot
- Internal amplifiers provide 120W of total power for a strong, distortion-free performance
- Rear panel features an XLR input and a gain control knob, as well as 12dB pad and 80Hz high-pass filter controls for adjusting the speaker's response to match your needs
- Voltage selector switch for international use
- Magnetically shielded for safe use near video monitors and other electronics
|Active or Passive||Active|
|Number of Speakers||Single|
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when Blue Sky Sat 5 MKIII - Single becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.