Blue Sky BMC MKIII
The Blue Sky BMC MKIII continues this lineage and philosophy of high value and superior performance products. Designed for use with 5.1 channel monitoring systems (and beyond!), the Blue Sky BMC MK III allows for complete control of all monitoring system parameters from a single, easy-to-use, remote control.
Updated / New Features
- A redesigned remote, with additional indicator LED’s and controls
- New input solo mode, which includes allowing the user to solo multiple channels at the same time.
- LFE trim: in additional to the previous 0dB and +10dB settings, there is now an additional fine adjust trim range of +/- 2dB. This is particularly useful for users that are trying to perfectly match the LFE level in a small bass-managed monitoring studio to a larger dubbing stage or cinema.
- -3dB “film” surround offset, which drops the input level of the left and right surround channels -3dB relative to the other channels, to match standard SMPTE cinema calibration practices.
- The ability to turn off bass-management just for the surround channels. This limits their response to 80Hz, to better mimic the ‘typical’ cinema surround channel playback speakers, which are often not full-range.
- 4 presets, which include the following factory default settings:
- Standard “Blue Sky LFE +10″
- Film Surround -3dB
- 6 Channel Volume Control
- Film + Small Surround
- Each of the above settings can be renamed or customized, can include their calibration levels, etc.
- Features a signal to noise ratio of >120dB. Output Noise has also been reduce to at -100dB (-90dB for the SUB out).
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Blue Sky BMC MKIII.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields