Blue Cat Audio MB-7 Mixer Multi-Band Mixing Plug-In - Electronic Delivery
The Blue Cat Audio MB-7 Mixer is a unique plug-in that splits the signal into several frequency bands and lets you re-mix and process them as if they were separate tracks: change levels, apply panning, add built-in effects, or even third party plug-ins.
Each band proposes controls that can be found on a mixing console, and more: bypass, mute or solo each band separately to isolate frequencies you want to work on, adjust the gain, the "stereoness" and the position in the stereo field. When manipulating the stereo image, a master mono switch also lets you check mono compatibility.
You can also apply different audio effects to each band to achieve any kind of spectral manipulation: the plug-in can operate as a multi-band plug-ins host. You can process each band independently with your favorite VST, VST3 or Audio Unit plug-ins or choose from any of the 28 built-in effects! Up to four plug-ins can be loaded on each band, pre or post fader. It also includes 25 built-in audio effects that can be inserted in each plug-in slot. Latency compensation, presets management, undo/redo integration, and individual plug-in bypass are included for optimal operation.
The plug-in also proposes unique linking and grouping options thanks to our multi-instances technology. You can link bands together within a single instance or between several instances of the plug-in on different tracks. This lets a simple fader control as many bands on as many tracks as you want. This is particularly useful when adjusting the placement or the balance of several competing tracks.
And as usual with Blue Cat Audio, the plug-in provides comprehensive visual feedback to let you know what's exactly going on: for each channel, monitor the spectrum, the in/out levels and the frequency response.
Thanks to its advanced MIDI and automation input capabilities, when combined with our other plug-ins, Blue Cat's MB-7 Mixer is capable of advanced side-chaining features that really unveils its potential. Check out our MB-7 Mixer Tutorials for more details.
If you are looking for a simpler plug-in to host VST, VST3 and Audio Unit plug-ins, please try Blue Cat's PatchWork. If you are looking for a multiband dynamics processor that can be combined to this plug-in for side chain effects, check out the Blue Cat's MB-5 Dynamix plug-in. Also, any Blue Cat Audio plug-in is compatible and can be hosted by this plug-in.
Multiband levels correction, multiband VST hosting, spectral enhancement, multiband stereo widening, multiband stereo placement, frequency isolation, spectral manipulation, EQ, spectrum inspection, mastering, spectrum-based side chain effects, apply audio effects to a selected frequency range, VST, VST3 and AU plug-in bridge.
- Multiband mixing console: adjust the levels, panning and "stereoness" of each band separately
- Multiband VST, VST3 and Audio Unit Host: insert third party VST, VST3 and AU plug-ins and process each band independently
- 30 built-in effects for multiband processing: EQ, filters, pitch & frequency shifter, delays, reverb, modulation effects, compressor, gate, bit crusher, wave shaper and more
- Multicore processing support
- External side chain support for sub plug-ins on each band
- Parameters Mapping: map sub plug-ins parameters to automate them or use a control surface
- Flexible Audio routing: connect sub plug-ins I/O to any audio channel for multi-mono effects or creative side chain
- Pre and post fader VST/VST3/AU plug-in inserts, with full latency compensation
- Up to 7 bands, with crossover filters from 12 to 192 dB/Oct for optimal separation
- Multiple instances linking: group bands within a single instance or between multiple instances of the plug-in. Modify the spectrum on multiple tracks with a single slider
- Bypass, mute, solo on every band
- Mono switch on master for mono compatibility check
- Dual Mode: independent left and right or mid and side channels control
- Complete visual feedback with real time response curves, spectrogram, and levels display for each band, CPU workload meter
- Side chaining made easy: a unique way to perform multi-band side chain compression, ducking, gating and much more
- No additional latency
BLUE CAT AUDIO STANDARDS:
- Available in most plug-in formats for Mac and Windows
- Full MIDI control and automation support, MIDI Learn
- No CPU load on idle: processing shuts down when fed with silence (optimal CPU usage)
- Customizable user interface with transparency & zoom
- Automation and MIDI output: record output parameters as automation curves or send MIDI CC messages to other plug-ins for powerful side chain effects
- Smooth Bypass: noiseless plug-in activation/deactivation
- Full featured integrated presets manager
- Copy/paste the state of the plug-in between instances
- Any sample rate supported
- An SSE2-enabled processor (Pentium 4 or newer)
- Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8 or 10
- Any VST/AAX compatible host software (32 or 64 bit)
MAC OS X:
- An Intel or Apple Silicon processor
- Mac OS 10.9 or newer
- Any VST/Audio Unit/AAX compatible application (64-bit)
|Software Delivery||Electronic Delivery|
|Plug-in Type||EQ, Dynamics, Reverb / Delay|
|Plug-In Format||AAX, AU, VST|
|Operating System||Mac, Windows|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Blue Cat Audio MB-7 Mixer Multi-Band Mixing Plug-In - Electronic Delivery.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields