Blue Cat Audio Multi Pack - Electronic Delivery
The Blue Cat Audio Multi Pack bundle contains the complete collection of Blue Cat multiple instances analysis plug-ins. These plug-ins offer unique multiple tracks audio analysis capabilities thanks to Blue Cat's data sharing technology. This solution is ideal for mixing, tracking defects within an audio processing chain, teaching audio processing or learning sound synthesis.
Blue Cat's FreqAnalyst Multi plugin provide extremely smooth spectrum and frequency content analysis, the Blue Cat's StereoScope Multi analyzer let you visualize the stereo image of your audio content in details, and the Blue Cat's Oscilloscope Multi waveform viewer shows the waveform of audio signals as well as their phase relationship.
All plug-ins integrate specific capabilities to compare audio signals and display their differences.
Thanks to Blue Cat's skinning language support and the included window opacity management feature, you can adapt the plug-in user interface to your personal needs and enhance your workflow.
FreqAnalyst Multi is a unique multiple tracks real time spectrum analyzer: it lets you visualize the spectral content of several audio tracks on the same screen with extreme smoothness and high resolution, for both time and frequency. It is the ideal solution for mixing: you can use it as a frequency overlap detector and actually see which part of the spectrum every single instrument uses. It is now also possible to easily compare the spectrum of several instances (for EQ matching or response curve measurement) thanks to the new 'Diff' view which displays the difference between several curves.
Just like with Blue Cat's FreqAnalyst Pro plug-in, the frequency analysis can be fine tuned in details, and three modes are offered for each channel: instant, peak or average response of several audio tracks can be displayed on the same graph (the plugin supports up to 16 curves). Zooming capabilities and coordinates display let you exactly measure the characteristics of the spectrum for each audio track. Thanks to the advanced routing capabilities you can define different settings for each track and thus adapt the analysis for each audio signal you want to analyze.
The four memory slots let you store any curve in memory: it helps you make comparisons between several setups or portions of your audio project very easily.
Thanks to included window opacity management feature and advanced layout customization capabilities, you can adapt the plug-in user interface to your personal needs and enhance your workflow. It is also possible to create a completely custom user interface using Blue Cat's skinning language.
Oscilloscope Multi is a unique multiple tracks real time waveform renderer and comparator: it lets you visualize the content of several audio tracks on the same screen and compare them thanks to its X-Y view.
The plugin offers stereo or mid-side channels waveform extraction as well as several synchronization modes. The zooming and precise measurement capabilities let you analyze the waveforms in details, and the XY phase scope view will help you track phase issues within an effect chain or while recording with multiple microphones.
The additional histogram display complements the toolset to check the distribution of the values in the waveform and get an idea of the average peak level.
The four memory slots let you store any waveform in memory: it helps you make comparisons between several setups or portions of your audio project very easily.
StereoScope Multi is a unique tool to compare the stereo image of several tracks in real time. It is the ideal solution for mixing: you can actually see which part of the stereo field every single instrument uses. It can also be used to analyze an effect chain and see how audio effects influence the stereo image of your content.
This plug-in is based on the same stereo analysis algorithms as Blue Cat's StereoScope Pro analysis plug-in, and the instant, peak or average responses of several audio tracks can be displayed on the same graph (the plug-in supports up to 16 curves). The same zooming capabilities and coordinates display let you exactly measure the characteristics of the stereo image for each audio track. The advanced routing capabilities let you define different settings for each track, and thus adapt the parameters for each audio signal you want to analyze.
- Available as: Mac-AAX, Mac-AU, Mac-RTAS, Mac-VST, Mac-VST3, Win-AAX, Win-DX, Win-RTAS, Win-VST, Win-VST3, Win x64-AAX, Win x64-DX, Win x64-VST, Win x64-VST3
- Native DSP code for optimal performance
- Full MIDI control and automation support with silent, zipper-free parameters update, advanced response control and MIDI Learn
- No CPU load on idle: when the plug-in is fed with silence, the processing smoothly shuts down, to optimize the CPU usage of your Digital Audio Workstation
- Customizable user interface with transparency management
- Automation and MIDI output: record output parameters as automation curves or send MIDI CC messages to other plug-ins for powerful side chain effects
- Smooth Bypass: activate/deactivate the plug-in with absolutely no noise
- Full featured integrated presets manager
- Copy/paste the state of the plug-in between instances using the system clipboard
- Any sample rate supported
- An SSE2-enabled processor (Pentium 4 or newer)
- Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8 or 10
- Any DirectX / VST / RTAS / AAX compatible host software (32 or 64 bit)
- An Intel processor
- Mac OS Sierra (10.12), Mac OS X El Capitan (10.11), Mac OS X Yosemite (10.10), Mavericks (10.9), Mountain Lion (10.8), Lion (10.7) , Snow Leopard (10.6), or Leopard (10.5)
- Any VST / Audio Unit (32/64-bit) / RTAS / AAX compatible application
|Software Delivery||Electronic Delivery|
|Plug-In Format||AAX, RTAS, AU, VST|
|Operating System||Mac, Windows|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Blue Cat Audio Multi Pack - Electronic Delivery.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields