Please read below to see the official rules for Vintage King's Spring Mix Contest. If you would like to download source files and submit an original mix for the Spring Mix Contest, please click here and use the form on our entry page
Spring Mix Contest Track Submission Rules
1. Choosing a Track For Submission: Please select one of the five zip files available for download via the Vintage King Spring Mix Contest page to mix.
2. Choosing Between a Mix or Remix: There is no preference or bias towards mixes or remixes, so please choose what you see artistically fit for your track. If you're submitting a remix of one of these tracks, please please use at least two original source file elements in your final track.
3. Submitting Your Mix: Please use our entry form on the Spring Mix Contest page to submit your file. All track submissions are required to be uploaded as a 320kb/s MP3. All track submissions are required to have names that follow this format: OriginalNameOfTrack-FirstNameLastName.mp3. For example, if you're submitting a mix of "Angels" and your name is Eric Combs, your file should be saved as "Angels-EricCombs.mp3".
4. Entry Form Information: Please provide all necessary information outlined in the Spring Mix Contest
5. Entry Limit: One submission per contestant. If you submit multiple times, we will use the first entry you submitted.
6. File Use: We have your permission to post this mix to any social media site and use it for any marketing purposes that we see fit for the reasons of the Spring Mix Contest.
General Spring Mix Contest Rules
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING. THIS CONTEST HAS NO AFFILIATION WITH FACEBOOK AND IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH, FACEBOOK.
1. Eligibility: The Vintage King Spring Mix Contest is open only to those who sign up and submit a track to the contest's page. The contest is only open to those who live in the Continental United States and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Vintage King, their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Spring Mix Contest. The Spring Mix Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Vintage King, as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Spring Mix Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. Spring Mix Contest Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on 4/18/2019 and the submission period will end on 5/11/2019 at Midnight EST. One winner for each track will be selected by the judge of that category and it will be announced on 6/4/2019.
4. How to Enter: The Spring Mix Contest must be entered by submitting a mix and your info through our contest landing page. The entry must fulfill all contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Vintage King. You may submit only one mix and you must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Vintage King.
5. Prizes: One grand prize winner will be selected for each track and they will receive a pair of Barefoot Sound Footprint 01 monitors (Value of $3,745.00). Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Vintage King. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Vintage King's discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Vintage King to use winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner selection and notification: One winning mix will be chosen per category by the guest judge responsible for that category. Winners will be notified via email to the email address they entered the contest on the same day the winner is selected. Vintage King shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within three days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT VINTAGE KING'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CONTEST AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that Vintage King, anyone acting on behalf of Vintage King, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your contest entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements and track submission, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. Terms: Vintage King reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the contest. In such case, Vintage King may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Vintage King. Vintage King reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.Vintage King has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the contest, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by contest rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Vintage King reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Vintage King and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.11. Disputes: THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF USA AND MICHIGAN, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Michigan having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this contest), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.