Both of these interfaces include Synergy Core technology, which is Antelope Audio's next-generation signal processing platform. Antelope Audio now uses both FPGA and DSP processing to power up plug-ins and offer extremely low latency.
Antelope Audio Zen Tour Synergy Core
The Synergy Core marks Antelope Audio's entry into the world of DSP processing chips. For the Zen Tour, the interface includes four DSP and two FPGA audio engine processors, which enable users to use more instances of effects without slowing down your workflow. Speaking of effects, the Zen Tour comes complete with 36 Synergy Core-exclusive effects like the Opto-2A, MES-432C, Comp-4k-Bus, and the new Auto-Tune Synergy.
While the Zen Tour Synergy Core is of small stature, the interface does offer an incredible amount of connectivity. Users will be able to take advantage of four Instrument/Line, four Mic/Line Ins, eight Line Outs, two Monitor Outs, and two Re-Amp Outs. The four discrete microphone preamps offer 75 dB of gain and are extremely transparent.
Antelope Audio Zen Tour Synergy Core Features
- 4x DSP + 2x FPGA Synergy Core FX Processing
- 14x18 Analog & Digital I/O
- Thunderbolt 3 & USB 2.0 Connectivity
- Discrete ultra-linear mic preamps
- State-of-the-art AD/DA conversion
- 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking & Jitter Management algorithms
- Oven-controlled Crystal Oscillator
- Mastering-grade Stereo monitor outputs
- 2 Individual Stereo headphone outputs
- 2 Transformer-based Reamp Outputs
- ADAT & SPDIF digital I/O
- 8 Line outputs on DB25 connector (DC-Coupled)
- Integrated Talkback microphone
- Intuitive touchscreen control & software Control Panel with flexible signal routing
Antelope Audio Galaxy 64
Just like the aforementioned Zen Tour, the Galaxy 64 is a Synergy Core and includes 12 DSP and three FPGA processors. These processors can handle extremely large sessions with hundreds of instances of effects, all while an additional FPGA chip processes the routing matrix and audio conversion.
No matter whether you are looking for a new interface solution in your studio, live venue, post-production facility, or any other audio hub, the Galaxy 64 offers the connectivity and conversion that your work requires. The high-quality converters of the Galaxy 64 offer 124 dB of dynamic range on the AD stage and 128 dB on the DA stage. Even monitoring conversion can be handled by the Galaxy 64 at 130 dB.
Antelope Audio Galaxy 64 Features
- 64 channels of analog inputs over 8 x D-SUB 25
- 64 channels of analog outputs over 8 x D-SUB 25
- 2 Dante ports - audio over IP - up to 64 channels
- 2 Thunderbolt 3 ports - up to 64 channels
- 4 HDX ports for Pro Tools integration - up to 128 channels
- Synergy Core effects processing platform - 12x DSP & 3x FPGA
- Daisy-chain support over Dante, Thunderbolt 3 & Optical MADI
- Sample rates up to 192 kHz at 24-bit
- 64-bit acoustically focused clocking jitter management algorithm
- 10M Atomic reference input over BNC
- Loop-sync & word clock over BNC
- Advanced software control panel
- Digital patch bay and routing matrix