Blackmagic Design Intensity Pro 4K
Introducing the new Blackmagic Design Intensity Pro 4K, the easiest and highest quality way to capture video on your computer! Intensity Pro 4K has all the same great features of the original Intensity Pro capture card but now you also get Ultra HD and 1080p60 high frame rate support! Now you can capture Ultra HD images at up to 30 frames per second or 1080HD at an incredible 60 frames per second! You can save files with or without compression and use it with the most popular Mac and Windows video software. Intensity Pro 4K also includes DaVinci Resolve so you get a full capture and playback solution along with professional video editing and color grading, without having to buy any extra software!
Whether you’re editing video and you need a realtime preview on a big screen TV, if you’re a hardcore gamer creating high frame rate walk throughs of your latest gameplay, or you’re trying to save family videos from old VHS tapes, Intensity Pro 4K has all the video connections and features you need! Intensity Pro 4K includes both analog and digital connections that let you easily plug in everything from older VHS decks to the latest big screen 4K televisions! You can even connect your cameras and use Intensity Pro 4K for live streaming, video conferencing, presentations and more!
- HDMI Video Input: 1 x HDMI type A connector.
- HDMI Video Output: 1 x HDMI type A connector.
- HDMI Audio Input: 8 Channels embedded in SD, HD and Ultra HD.
- HDMI Audio Output: 8 Channels embedded in SD, HD and Ultra HD.
- Analog Video Input: Component, Composite or S-Video.
- Analog Video Output: Component, Composite or S-Video.
- Analog Audio Input: 2 Channel RCA HiFi audio in 24-bit.
- Analog Audio Output: 2 Channel RCA HiFi audio in 24-bit.
- SPDIF Audio Output: 2 Channel 24-bit.
- Multiple Rate Support: HDMI video connections are switchable between SD, HD and Ultra HD. Component analog video connections are switchable between SD and HD.
- Computer Interface: PCI Express 4 lane, compatible with 4, 8 and 16 lane PCIe slots.
- Intensity Pro 4K
SD Format Support
- 625i/50 PAL and 525i/59.94 NTSC, 480p
- HD Format Support
- 720p50, 720p59.94, 720p60, 1080i50, 1080i59.94, 1080i60, 1080p23.98, 1080p24, 1080p25, 1080p29.97, 1080p30, 1080p50, 1080p59.94, 1080p60.
Ultra HD Format Support
- 2160p23.98, 2160p24, 2160p25, 2160p29.97 and 2160p30.
- HDMI Video Sampling
- RGB 4:4:4 in HD and YUV 4:2:2 in Ultra HD.
HDMI Audio Sampling
- Television standard sample rate of 48kHz and 24-bit.
- REC 601, REC 709.
- HDMI Color Precision
- HDMI Configuration
- HDMI 1.4b supports Deep Color and automatically configures to connected display.
- HDMI input is unable to capture from copy protected HDMI sources. Always confirm copyright ownership before capture or distribution of content.
UHD/HD Down Conversion
- Software based down conversion during video playback.
HD Up Conversion
- Real time SD to 1080HD and 720HD during video capture.
- Real Time Effects
- Final Cut Pro X internal effects. Premiere Pro CC Mercury Playback Engine effects. Avid Media Composer internal effects.
- DaVinci Resolve, Media Express, Disk Speed Test, Blackmagic Desktop Video.
- Internal Software Upgrade
- Firmware built into software driver. Loaded at system start or via updater software.
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks, Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite, Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan or later.
- Windows 8.1 or Windows 10.
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Blackmagic Design Intensity Pro 4K.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields