To inquire if this item is available in one of our stores, please call 888.653.1184 or chat with us.
Bittree ProStudio 9625F 2x48 Point TT Patch Bay
The Bittree ProStudio 9625F 2x48 Point TT Patch bay is a front selectable TT (Bantam) 1.5RU audio patch bay, with a DB25 rear interface.
- High-density 2x48 jack configuration with mono (even) jack spacing
- DB25 rear interface (12 x 25-pin female DB25 connectors)
- Protools, Tascam DB25 Pinout
- Selectable normalling and grounding
- Ships full normal with bussed grounds
- Circuits can be easily changed via shunts under both designation strips
- Normalling – circuits can be set to full normal, half normal or non-normal
- Grounding – can be set to bussed, isolated, or looped
- Analog and Digital 110 ohm compatible
- 1-48 left-to-right numbering on front panel for easy circuit identification
- 2 x DS800-10 designation strips, "Over/Under" orientation
- 7" (17.78 cm) deep fully enclosed chassis
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Bittree ProStudio 9625F 2x48 Point TT Patch Bay.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields