To inquire if this item is available in one of our stores, please call 888.653.1184 or chat with us.
Bittree ProStudio 4825F 2x24 Point TT Patch Bay (Demo Deal)
The Bittree ProStudio 4825F 2x24 Point TT Patch bay is a front selectable TT (Bantam) audio patch bay, 1.5RU height, with a DB25 rear interface.
- Stand alone desktop patch bay with 4 rubber feet
- Designed to fit perfectly below the API® 500-6B 6-slot Lunchbox Chassis
- 2x24 jack configuration with mono (even) jack spacing
- DB25 rear interface (6 x 25-pin female DB25 connectors)
- Protools®, Tascam® DB25 Pinout
- Selectable normalling and grounding
- Ships full normal with bussed grounds
- Circuits can be easily changed via shunts under both designation strips
- Normalling – circuits can be set to full normal, half normal or non-normal
- Grounding – can be set to bussed, isolated, or looped
- Analog and Digital 110 Ohm compatible
- 1-24 left-to-right numbering on front panel for easy circuit identification
- 2 x DS-PS4825/S designation strips, "Over/Under" orientation
- 7" (17.78 cm) deep fully enclosed chassis
|Condition||Demo / B-Stock|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Bittree ProStudio 4825F 2x24 Point TT Patch Bay (Demo Deal).
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields