Bittree Patch32A Dante Patchbay
The Bittree Patch32A Dante Patchbay serves as a natural bridge between legacy audio equipment and IP-based systems that use Audinate’s popular Dante media networking technology, including the Dante platform’s recently-added AES67 and SMPTE ST-2110 interoperability. The Patch32A eliminates the complexity of analog and Dante audio patching by minimizing cabling, conversion equipment and associated costs for broadcasters, recording studios, post-production facilities, houses of worship, performance venues, large corporate offices, higher education campuses and other professional AV environments.
The Patch32A comes in a 1.5RU desktop form factor and features TT patching connections for analog I/O (16x16), redundant DC power inputs, external word clock I/O, network status indicators, and LED audio VU metering. 24-bit audio sampling at rates from 44.1 to 192 kHz is complemented by professional analog-to-digital conversions that maximize signal integrity and audio fidelity. The Patch32A can easily interface with Dante Virtual Soundcard, more than 1600 third-party Dante-enabled devices, and almost any analog component in the same system – from audio distribution equipment and recorders to digital audio workstations (DAWs), DSPs and mixing consoles.
Media facilities are transitioning to IP-based infrastructures at an accelerating pace, but they require easy and cost-effective solutions to connect their existing analog equipment investments into next-generation media networks.
- TT Jacks 16
- EIN: -96 dbU A-Weighted
- SNR: 120 dB
- Standalone desktop Dante patchbay with 4 rubber feet
- 7" (17.78 cm) deep fully enclosed chassis
- Bitree's renown double full frame TT jacks
- 16 TT patchable inputs and outputs
- 16 input and 16 outputs to Dante network (AES67 ready)
- Redundant power inlets
- Redundant Dante network ports
- Supports 44.1 to 192 lHz sample rate at 24-bit
- Jumper selectable input and output levels (18 dBu, 24 dBu or 10 dBV)
- Front panel VU and status indicators
- TT Jacks 16
- 0 DBFS Reference Levels 18 dBu, 24 dBu, -10 dBV (jumper selectable)
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz ±0.25 dB
- Sample Rates 44.1, 48.8, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192K at 24-bit
- Clock Sources Internal, External, Dante Network Master
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Bittree Patch32A Dante Patchbay.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields