Bittree Flush-Mount Modular Keystone Panel CAT 6A Shielded
The Bittree Flush-Mount Modular Keystone Panel CAT 6A Shielded is a flush-mount modular keystone panel, CAT 6A, 110 punchdown, shielded, 1X24, 1 RU. The panel and jack modules are packaged separately for simplified termination/integration.
CAT 6 Jack Properties:
- RJ45 jack to 110 IDC (punchdown) interface with shielding for protection from EMI, RFI, and alien crosstalk
- Exceeds ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 Category 6A requirements
- Die-cast nickel-plated zinc clamshell housing
- Nickel-plated phosphor bronze contacts with gold over plate
- Suppressed internal magnetic coupling up to a bandwidth of 500 MHz
- Integrated TIA-568A/B color wiring diagram
- Accommodates 23-26 AWG solid wire
- Stainless steel internal grounding clip
- Keystone jacks mount flush with the surface of the panel
- Folded steel front panel with a durable black powder-coat finish
- Nickel-plated rear panel and two 45-degree faston lugs enable bussed and bonded grounding schemes when used with shielded modular jacks
- Silk screened circuit numbering on the rear
- 1 x DS430-10 designation strip on the front (bar and cap design)
- 6" (15.24 cm) deep removable rear lacing bar for cable dressing
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Bittree Flush-Mount Modular Keystone Panel CAT 6A Shielded.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields