Bittree High-Density Full Normal Micro-Video Patch Bay
The Bittree High-Density Full Normal Micro-Video Patch bay is high-density micro-video patch bay in 1 RU height with 2x48 jack configuration. Full normalling with terminating jacks.
Micro-Video Video Jack Properties:
- High-bandwidth performance for SD/SDI, HD/SDI, 3 Gb/s and 3D applications
- SMPTE 259M, 292M and 424M compliant
- True 75 ohm impedance with low return loss
- 1/16" (0.187 in. / 4.76 mm) machined aluminum with a durable powder-coat finish
- Front panel can be recessed 1” into the rack to reduce patch cable protrusion
- Jack module mounting screws captive to the front panel
- Precision machined phenolic insulator electrically and mechanically separates jacks from the front panel
- 2 x DS430-10 Designation Strips: Extruded aluminum bars with clear plastic snap-over caps
- Lacing/Tie Bar: Integrated 7” (177.8 mm) removable lacing bar for cable dressing
- DIN 1.0/2.3 Rear Interface
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Bittree High-Density Full Normal Micro-Video Patch Bay.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields