Bittree 968-S Series Full Normal Switched 12" Patch Bay
The Bittree 968-S Series Full Normal Switched 12" Patch bay is a front programmable TT (Bantam) audio Patch bay in 1 RU.
- High-density 2x48 jack configuration with mono (even) jack spacing
- Ships preconfigured with your preferred Normalling and Grounding configuration
- Circuits can be easily reprogrammed via shunts under both dust covers
- Digital AES wire used for internal wiring
- 1-48 left-to-right numbering on front panel for easy circuit identification
- 2 x DS250-10 designation strips, "Over/Under" orientation
- E3 rear interface with mating hardware included: 96 x E3M connector housings (3-pin male), 288 x EPIN crimp contacts (gold-plated)
- 6" (15.24 cm) deep rear lacing bar included
- Normalling: circuits programmed to full normal
- Grounding: preconfigured with switched grounds
- Chassis dimensions: 12" (30.48 cm) deep fully enclosed chassis
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Bittree 968-S Series Full Normal Switched 12" Patch Bay.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields