Bittree Standard Weco Normalling Terminating Video Patch Bay
The Bittree Standard-Weco Normalling Terminating Video Patch bay is a standard size, low-density video patch bay in 2 RU height with 2x32 jack configuration.
Mini-WECO Video Jack Properties:
- High-bandwidth performance for SD/SDI, HD/SDI, 3 Gb/s and 3D applications
- SMPTE 259M, 292M and 424M compliant
- True 75 ohm impedance with low return loss
- 3/16" (0.187 in. / 4.76 mm) machined aluminum with a durable powder-coat finish
- Rear-mounted jack modules
- Precision machined phenolic insulator electrically and mechanically separates jacks from the front panel
- 2 x DS870-10 designation strips: stainless-steel slider with white styrene and non-glare Lexan inserts
- BNC Rear Interface
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Bittree Standard Weco Normalling Terminating Video Patch Bay.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields