Positive Grid BIAS Repli-Q
Bias Repli-Q analyzes and matches the frequency content in different audio tracks, so their tonal qualities can be made to sound more alike.
An album may contain tracks that were recorded in different studios, and by different engineers — and they may not work together as a group.
Repli-Q's advanced linear-phase spectral matching takes the best spectral qualities of each track, and applies them to the others — making all the tracks sound like they're from the same studio.
- Match spectral characteristics of multiple recordings
- Analyze and apply a favorite artist's spectral "style" to your own recordings
- Create and apply spectral profiles of studio hardware — consoles, microphones, etc
- Improve an improperly equalized track with linear phase precision
This professional cross-platform EQ & spectral matching tool includes Audio Units, RTAS/AudioSuite, and VST plug-in formats, so it can be used within most popular professional audio editing hosts on Mac & Windows systems — such as Peak, Digital Performer, GarageBand, Live, Logic, Premiere, Pro Tools, Sonar, Sound Forge, and many others.
- G4, G5, or Intel-based Mac (≥500 MHz processor)
- Mac OS X v.10.3.9, 10.4 (≥500 MHz processor), or 10.5 (≥867 MHz processor) — ≥1 GHz processor recommended
- Windows XP Home/Professional or Windows Vista
- Intel Pentium 3/4, or Athlon with SSE Instructions (≥800 MHz processor) ≥2 GHz processor recommended
- 256MB RAM minimum (512 MB recommended)
- 40MB available disk space
- Plug-in requires compatible Audio Units, RTAS or VST host application
- Color monitor, minimum 1024 x 768 resolution
|Software Delivery||Retail Box|
|Plug-In Format||RTAS, AU, VST|
|Operating System||Mac, Windows|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Positive Grid BIAS Repli-Q.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields