beyerdynamic TG I57c Clip-On Cardioid Condenser Microphone
To pick up sound from brass instruments such as saxophones, trumpets, trombones or horns, a microphone really has to function at a high level, a requirement where the beyerdynamic TG I57c succeeds with flying colors. It can operate at extremely high maximum sound levels and reliably suppresses unwanted noise as a result of its cardioid polar pattern. The easy to mount clamp with gooseneck for optimal positioning protects the instrument’s surface and provides a reliable hold.
- Flexible gooseneck
- Cardioid polar pattern ensures high gain before feedback
- Rugged construction
- Transducer type: Condenser (back electret)
- Operating principle.: Pressure gradient
- Polar pattern Cardioid
- Frequency response: Close miking 30 - 20,000 Hz
- Distant miking (measured at 1 m): 100 - 20,000 Hz
- Open circuit voltage: 12.4 mV/Pa (-38.1 dBV)
- ±2.5 dB*
- Max. SPL 136 dB*
- S/N ratio. 60 dB [CCIR; Q-Peak]*
- Equivalent SPL: 25 dB [A; RMS]*
- Power supply 1.5 - 9 V DC or
- Phantom power (with CV 18)
- Connection: 4-pin female mini XLR
- Length: 170 mm
- Weight (without cable): 64 g
|Package Contents||Mic, mic clip and cable (attached), mic bag|
|Unit Weight||64 g|
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
|Number of Microphones||Single Microphone|
|Frequency Range||30 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Sensitivity||-38.1 dBV/Pa (12.4 mV) ± 2.5 dB|
|Max. SPL||136 dB (measured with CV 18 Adaptor)|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the beyerdynamic TG I57c Clip-On Cardioid Condenser Microphone.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields