beyerdynamic TG 500B Beltpack Transmitter
The beyerdynamic TG 500B is an ergonomic beltpack transmitter with a belt clip weighting only 85 grams (without batteries). The transmission power can be switched between 10 mW and 50 mW.
Receiver settings are simple to configure and are transmitted quickly and easily to transmitters via infrared synchronization. The integrated pilot tone function ensures interference-free transmission and warns when the battery power is running low.
All transmitters are equipped with an LC display and have a programmable mute button. A 10-hour battery operating time ensures uninterrupted operation, even during extended events. As an alternative to alkaline batteries, transmitters can be operated with standard NiMH batteries, which can be recharged using the optional WA-CD charger without having to remove them from the transmitters.
- Ergonomic design and programmable power lock
- Infrared interface to transmit settings from
- the receiver to the transmitter
- 4-pin male mini XLR connector for microphones or instruments
- LC display
- 3-stage gain switch
- Programmable mute button
- Battery power LED
- Operating time: approximately 10 hours with 2 x 1.5 V AA batteries
- Transmission range up to 120 m
- Synchronization of receiver and transmitter in less than one second
- Charging contacts for WA-CD charger
- Removable belt clips for horizontal & vertical mounting
- Pilot tone function
- Supplied with batteries and transport bag
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the beyerdynamic TG 500B Beltpack Transmitter.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields