beyerdynamic TG 153c Cardioid Condenser Microphone
The very wide frequency response of the beyerdynamic TG I53c opens up a variety of possible applications. From hi-hats and overheads to percussion, string and brass instruments and even choir singing, this condenser microphone really excels.
Because of its high sensitivity, it is also suitable for larger microphone placement distances, for example for large sound sources with complex radiation patterns. Further advantage: it is both light and rugged due to the carbon fibre reinforced housing.
- Cardioid polar pattern
- High SPL capability
- Casing strengthened with carbon fibres
- Rugged construction
- Slim design
- Transducer type: Condenser (back electret)
- Operating principle: Pressure gradient
- Polar pattern Cardioid
- Frequency response
- Close miking 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Distant miking (measured at 1 m): 35 - 20,000 Hz
- Open circuit voltage: 6.8 mV/Pa (-43.4 dBV) ±2.5 dB
- Nominal impedance: 200 Ω
- Load impedance. ≥ 1 kΩ
- Max. SPL at 24 V and 48 V phantom power: 140 dB
- S/N ratio. 61 dB [CCIR; Q-Peak] 71 dB [A; RMS]
- Equivalent SPL: 23 dB [A; RMS] 33 dB [CCIR; Q-Peak]
- Power supply Phantom power: 12 - 48 V (recommended: 48 V)
- Power consumption: 4.7 mA
- Connection: 3-pin XLR, male
- Dimensions: 100 x 19.5 mm
- Weight (without clamp): 36 g
|Package Contents||Mic, mic clip, mic bag|
|Unit Weight||36 g|
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
|Number of Microphones||Single Microphone|
|Frequency Range||20 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Sensitivity||-43.4 dBV/Pa (6.8 mV) ± 2.5 dB|
|Max. SPL||140 dB|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the beyerdynamic TG 153c Cardioid Condenser Microphone.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields