beyerdynamic DT 297 PV MK II Broadcast Headset with Condenser Mic
The beyerdynamic Dynamic DT 297 PV is a light-weight headset with a condenser microphone for broadcast applications (optionally with limiter).
The headsets in this series dispose of a dynamic headphone transducer with a frequency response of 10 – 30,000 Hz and excellent isolation from ambient noise. The single cable is detachable, the ear cushions are replaceable. The pivoting gooseneck microphone- boom design, can be swiveled to work on the left or right side of the headset, or set to the upper position when not in use.
- NEW - Improvement of immunity against RFI (Radio Frequency Interference) caused by GSM, DECT, UMTS, Tetra etc.
- Good ambient noise attenuation
- High-quality condenser cardioid microphone for improved bass response and high gain-before-feedback
- Very high speech reproduction quality and excellent intelligibility
- NEW - Flexible, pivotable gooseneck for optimal positioning with elastic microphone suspension
- Lightweight, low profile design
- Single-sided, detachable cable
- NEW - Limiter (Optional)
- Powerful neodymium headphone system for excellent reproduction accuracy
- Optimized frequency response according to IRT (Institute for Radio-technology in Munich) regulations
- Balanced sound impression
- Closed headphone
- Circumaural ear pads, advanced ear cushion system
- Adjustable, soft padded headband
- Service-friendly construction due to exchangeability of all parts
- Single-ear-version: DT 287
|Frequency Range||10 Hz - 30 kHz|
|Max. SPL||100 dB|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the beyerdynamic DT 297 PV MK II Broadcast Headset with Condenser Mic.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields