To inquire if this item is available in one of our stores, please call 888.653.1184 or chat with us.
beyerdynamic DT 150 Closed-Back Studio Headphones
The beyerdynamic DT 150 is a closed dynamic studio headphone with a modular construction offering excellent ambient noise isolation. The powerful neodymium magnet system provides high-fidelity reproduction and a balanced sound. The headband and earphone cushioning systems have been carefully designed for maximum comfort and serviceability. The padded headband can adjusted to fit on every head.
- Closed headphone
- Excellent ambient noise attenuation
- Powerful neodymium headphone system for excellent reproduction accuracy
- Wide frequency response (5 - 30.000 Hz)
- Capable of handling very high SPL
- Rugged, easy serviceable construction as all parts are replaceable
- Single-sided, detachable cable
- Circumaural ear pads
- Excellent comfort for long-term wearing
|Frequency Range||5 Hz - 30 kHz|
|Max. SPL||97 dB|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the beyerdynamic DT 150 Closed-Back Studio Headphones.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields