beyerdynamic DT 100 Closed-Back Studio Headphones - 400 Ohm
The beyerdynamic DT 100 headphone is widely used in audio recording and monitoring applications in studios worldwide. The DT 100 offers a high degree of wearing comfort and can be worn for hours without listener fatigue. The soft ear cushions effectively seal out ambient noise yet apply minimal pressure against the ear.
- Modular construction for easy servicing
- Excellent ambient noise attenuation
- Rugged construction
- Wide frequency response
- High sensitivity
- High sound pressure capability
- Transducer type: Dynamic
- Operating principle: Closed
- Frequency response: 30 - 20,000 Hz
- Nominal impedance. 400 Ω ± 10% per system*
- Nominal SPL 94 dB SPL
- T.H.D: < 1%
- Power handling capacity 1000 mW (= 124 dB SPL)
- Sound coupling to the ear: Circumaural
- Average pressure on ears: 4.5 N
- Ambient noise isolation: 20 dB(A)
- Weight (without cable): DT 100: 350 g /
|Frequency Range||30 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Max. SPL||94 dB|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the beyerdynamic DT 100 Closed-Back Studio Headphones - 400 Ohm.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields