Barefoot Sound MicroMain35 5.1 System - Single Sub – No Longer Available
Following in the footsteps of the wildly popular MicroMain27, the Barefoot Sound MicroMain35 manages to pack unbelievable 3-way performance into an even more compact enclosure. To deliver its exceptional clarity, the MM35 sports innovative dual force-canceling 7" subwoofers complemented by a 5" midbass driver and a 1" dome tweeter. The result is a compact monitor with extended frequency response and near-linear performance with one goal in mind: mix translation. It's everything you'd expect from a Barefoot.
- Your go-to monitor for compact spaces
- Integrated dual 7" subs help clean up the upper bass
- One Barefoot MicroSUB
Your go-to monitor for compact spaces
The design philosophy behind the MM35 and its bigger brother, the MM27, is all about bringing upper-echelon performance to those of us working in smaller spaces. Thomas Barefoot took an out-of-the-box approach in developing the lineup of Barefoot Sound monitors, crafting monitors widely praised for their sonic clarity and effortless translation. They're proof positive that if you have the right set of monitors, you only need one set of monitors.
Integrated dual 7" subs help clean up the upper bass
In addition to its 1" soft-dome tweeter and 5" midbass driver, the MM35 sports a dual-sub design inherited from the MM27. With the 7" subs positioned on either side, the MM35 takes advantage of force-canceling, so the monitor stays in place no matter how hard you push it and avoids that kick-back effect, resulting in an honest picture of your mix. What's more, because the MM35 incorporates subs, it lets the midrange do what it's meant to do, dramatically cleaning up how you hear the upper bass and mids.
One Barefoot MicroSUB
To complement the MM35s, the MicroMain35 5.1 System features one of Barefoot's innovative MicroSUBs. These too feature Barefoot's dual-subwoofer design, offering force-canceling stability without the problems monitor "kick back" can cause when driven. Also, Barefoot Sound smartly put the MicroSUB in a sealed cabinet, allowing it to reach down to 22Hz while rolling off at 1/3 the rate of ported subs. Whereas ported designs lose damping and stability at subsonic frequencies, the MicroSUB's damping actually increases.
Barefoot Sound MicroMain35 features:
- 3-way active monitor with integral subs
- Controls: input level attenuator, Twt/Mid/Sub amplifier mutes, crossover voicing select
- Input Impedance: 50k Ohm
- Frequency Response: 35Hz-30kHz (+/- 3dB), 37Hz-20kHz (+/- 1.5dB)
- Bass Response: -3dB @ 35Hz, Q = 0.707, Slope = 12 dB/octave
- Cabinet: 19 liters total internal volume, sealed sub enclosure, sealed midbass enclosure, machined aluminum front baffle plate
- Crossover Frequencies: 100/2500Hz
- Tweeter: 1" soft dome, rear waveguide chamber
- Tweeter Power: 50W
- Midbass: 5" poly cone, sealed rear waveguide enclosure
- Midbass Power: 100W
- Dual Subwoofers: 7" aluminum cones, 3/4" peak-to-peak linear excursion
- Subwoofer Power: 200W
- AC Power Input: nominal 115 VAC or 230 VAC
- Power Consumption: idle 20W, maximum 375W
- Speaker Weight: 42 lbs. each (19kg)
- Shipping Weight: 55 lbs. each (25kg)
- Dimensions HxWxD: 14.5 x 9.5 x 14.75 inches (368 x 241 x 375 mm)
|Active or Passive||Active|
|Monitor Application||Near-Field, Mid-Field|
|Number of Speakers||Single|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Barefoot Sound MicroMain35 5.1 System - Single Sub.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields