Barefoot Sound MasterStack - Pair – No Longer Available
Barefoot Sound once again redefines the concept of studio monitoring. The MasterStack takes Barefoot’s innovative design philosophy and translates it to a 3.5-way modular tower system. Each tower is comprised of two cabinets. The upper full-range cabinet houses a 1” soft dome tweeter, two 5” mid-bass drivers, and two 10” subwoofers. The bottom cabinet houses one 5” mid-bass with two 10” subwoofers. The result is a massive system housed in a relatively small footprint. It yields extended low frequency response, higher SPL, and an even more enveloping image, while retaining all the realism and superb translation Barefoot monitors are known for.
- Active crossover design for exceptional performance
- Force-canceling design adds stability
Active crossover design for exceptional performance
The Barefoot MasterStack isn’t just another full-range speaker with a subwoofer. It employs Barefoot’s proprietary active crossover design to transparently meld this 3.5-way modular tower into one seamless unit with more than 1250W of power. The four high-excursion 10” subwoofers work in unison to reproduce frequencies from 25Hz to 90Hz. All three 5” mid-bass drivers work in unison from 90Hz to 250Hz. Above 250Hz only the mid-bass drivers in the upper cabinet work together reproducing frequencies up 2500Hz, at which point the new, ultra-linear, wide dynamic range tweeter is engaged.
Force-canceling design adds stability
A hallmark of Barefoot's speakers is the smart force-canceling technology, which pits the speaker's subs against one another to keep the monitor ultra-stable when driven hard. This eliminates the problematic kick-back effect associated with lesser monitors and lends itself to far more accurate imaging. All in all, the MasterStack is perfect for mixing andmMastering engineers looking for extended response, incredible dynamic range, the most accurate imaging, and the truest translation available.
Barefoot Sound MasterStack features:
- 3.5-way modular tower system pair
- Precision 1dB stepped attenuator at the input of each cabinet - allowing custom top to bottom balancing or level matching to other speakers
- Voicing switches to enable full tower operation or top cabinet only operation - when engaged the lower cabinet is bypassed and the top cabinet operates similarly to a standard MM27
- Force-canceling subwoofer mounting, in which the subwoofer motors are locked together to eliminate cabinet vibrations and serve as massive internal cabinet bracing
- Height-adjustable stands sold separately
|Active or Passive||Active|
|Monitor Application||Near-Field, Mid-Field|
|Number of Speakers||Pair|
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when Barefoot Sound MasterStack - Pair becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.