BAE Hot Fuzz Pedal
The BAE Hot Fuzz pedal is essentially two pedals in one. The left side is a high frequency boost and the right side is an English 1970's style fuzz box. The Hot Fuzz can be used independently or in series to create a high frequency distortion.
- All Solid State design with 4 Bipolar, low noise transistors
- Transistor Noise Figure <2 dB across the entire audio band
- Individual sections for High Frequency Boost and Fuzz; each section has true bypass foot switch
- High Frequency Boost: single stage up to 5kH
- Fuzz: triple stage
- Sonically selected film, ceramic, mica, and electrolytic capacitors
- Individual gain pots for each section - fuzz section also has control pots for Juice, Bass, and Treble
- Output fully adjustable from 0 to 3.5 Vrms, referenced to a 40 mV input signal and all controls full
- Power: Single 9V battery; can be bypassed with external power supply and 2.5mm power jack - center Negative; battery need not be removed
- Total Maximum current draw: <6 mA
- Unit is powered when input is connected, whether LEDs are on or off - remove plug from Input jack to conserve battery power
- Handbuilt in the USA
- BAE build quality throughout
|Input Connectors||1/4-inch TS|
|Output Connectors||1/4-inch TS|
A great pedal, it works equally well in front of a ckean amp aswell of an overdriven amp. The fuzz circuit sounds really awesome and is pretty tweakable, its a very inspiring tool. The HF boost also works well in combination with the fuzz or on its own. It is so good that it became my go-to boost to push my plexi. Noise floor is very low, it only raises when you kick in the boost section, but the sound you get in return outweights this by miles.
This pedal has definitely taken its fixed place on my pedalboard, really cant imagine how i could live without it.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the BAE Hot Fuzz Pedal.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields