BAE 1272 Preamp/Line Module
The BAE 1272 Preamp/Line Module is a recreation of the classic Neve 1272 line/buss console amplifier module. It features 39 dB of gain on a rotary attenuator dial. Featuring the same construction and transformers as originals it can be used as a replacement module in vintage Neve 80 Series consoles. It can also be utilized as mic preamp on loud sound sources, like drums, that do not require much gain.
- Frequency Response: ±0.5 dB 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Mic Input Impedance: 1200 or 300 ohms
- Output Impedance: 50 ohms
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio: 100 dB min @ 60 Hz
- Maximum Output Level: +27.4 dBu @ 600Ω
- Power Requirements: 80 mA @24 V DC
- Gain: 39 dB external gain optional
- Equivalent input noise: better than -85 dBu
- Weight: 4.25 lb/1.93 kg
- Dimensions (WxLxD): 5.25" x 1.8" x 8.5"
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the BAE 1272 Preamp/Line Module.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields