BAE 1073D 500 Series Mic Pre/EQ (Demo Deal)
The 1073D is the long-awaited 1073-style 500 Series mic pre/EQ from BAE. Built using the exact same transformers, cards, swiches, etc. as the BAE 10 Series module. The "D" indicates that this is a deluxe version of the 1073, complete with switchable high frequencies and a direct instrument input.
- Mic gain: -20 to -70 dB in 5 dB increments
- Line gain: -20 to +10 dB in 5 dB increments
- High-pass filter frequencies: 50, 80, 160 & 300
- High shelf frequencies: 10k, 12 & 16k
- Mid bell frequencies: 360, 700, 1.6k, 3.2k, 4.8k, 7.2k
- Low shelf frequencies: 35, 60, 110, 220
- Output attenuator
- Direct instrument input
- Polarity reverse
- 48V phantom power
- 300 ohm switch
|Condition||Demo / B-Stock|
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
|Module Type||500 Series|
|Module Slot Count||3 Slots|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the BAE 1073D 500 Series Mic Pre/EQ (Demo Deal).
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields