To inquire if this item is available in one of our stores, please call 888.653.1184 or chat with us.
BAE 1073 Mic/Line Preamp/EQ Module
The BAE 1073 Mic/Line Preamp/EQ is as authentic as you can get to the original, featuring the same St. Ives (Carnhill) transformers as the vintage modules, Elma switches and Canford wire.
The BAE 1073 is engineered in exactly the same way as the originals: the same chassis construction, connectors, printed circuit board layouts, hand-wired looms, and circuitry.
- All Class A, hand-wired transformer-coupled
- 80 dB of gain
- St. Ives (Carnhill) transformers, Elma switches and Canford wire
- Hi-Z direct inputs on the front panel
- 48 V phantom power on the front panel
- Balanced mic input, line input and balanced +4 output from XLR connectors on the rear of the module
- Output level control functions as fader when going straight to tape
- Oversize power supply provides four times the current needed for optimum sound quality
- High Frequency: ±16 dB fixed frequency shelving at 12 kHz
- Low Frequency: ±16 dB shelving with selectable frequencies of 35 Hz, 60 Hz, 110 Hz & 220 Hz
- Mid Range: ±18 dB peaking, fixed 'Q' with, selectable centre frequencies of 0.36 kHz, 0.7 kHz, 1.6 kHz, 3.2 kHz, 4.8 kHz & 7.2 kHz
- High Pass Filter: 18 dB per octave slope, switchable between 50 Hz, 80 Hz, 160 Hz & 300 Hz
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
|Module Type||1073 / 1084 / 1066 / 1076 / 1079|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the BAE 1073 Mic/Line Preamp/EQ Module.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields