BAE 1073 Mic Pre/EQ 19” Rackmount Pair - with PSU (Demo Deal)
The B.A.E. 1073 equalizer is very broad-banded and musical. It has a hi-pass filter with four frequencies- 50 Hz, 80 Hz, 160 Hz and 300 Hz. The low frequency band is shelving and has four frequencies - 35 Hz, 60 Hz, 110 Hz and 220 Hz. The low end of this equalizer is so tight that you can boost 220 Hz and not muddy up the sound. The mid band has six frequencies - 360 Hz, 720 Hz, 1.6 kHz, 3.2 kHz, 4.8 kHz and 7.2 kHz. The bandwidth is broad so you can boost or cut a lot without making things sound processed or unnatural. The hi band is shelving and is fixed at 12 kHz. It is smooth and silky and a little goes a long way.
- Made from an authentic reproduction of a Neve™* 1073 module
- Hi-Z direct inputs on the front panel
- 48v phantom power on the front panel
- Balanced mic input, line input and balanced +4 output from XLR connectors on the rear of the module
- One-year warranty
- Output level control functions as fader when going straight to tape
- Modules are mounted horizontally and take up only one rack unit each
- Oversize power supply provides four times the current needed for optimum sound quality
- Ten-day satisfaction guarantee
|Condition||Demo / B-Stock|
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the BAE 1073 Mic Pre/EQ 19” Rackmount Pair - with PSU (Demo Deal).
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields