BAE 1066DL 500 Series Mic Preamp/EQ
The BAE 1066DL is based on the classic 1066, which features the same mic-line pre-amplification stage as the 1073, but features different frequency selections in its EQ for a whole new sonic palette. The available frequencies on the 1066 are especially well suited to guitar applications because of its unique midrange.
This unit is popular among guitarists for having a unique mid-range. The original 1066 only had a 10k shelving but this unit offers additional frequencies: 10k Hz,12k Hz,16k Hz, 20k Hz and 24k Hz.
- High Frequency: ±16 dB shelving with selectable frequencies of 10 kHz, 12 kHz, 16 kHz, 20 kHz and 24 kHz
- Low Frequency: ±16 dB shelving with selectable frequencies of 35 Hz, 60 Hz, 110 Hz & 220 Hz
- Mid Range: ±16dB peaking with switchable selectable center frequencies of 700 Hz, 1.2 kHz, 2.4 kHz, 3 kHz, 7 kHz
- High Pass Filter: 18 dB per octave slope, switchable between 45 Hz, 70 Hz, 160 Hz & 360 Hz
- EQ Button: Switches the equalizer on or off
- Phase Button: 180°
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
|Module Type||500 Series|
|Module Slot Count||2 Slots|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the BAE 1066DL 500 Series Mic Preamp/EQ.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields