BAE 1023L 500 Series Mic Preamp/EQ
The BAE 1023L 500 Series Mic/Pre EQ — based on the classic 1023 — takes the preamp and EQ from the 1073 and expands upon it with significantly more frequency options in the high and mid sections, even allowing users to play the mid bell curve directly against the high and low shelves where they overlap.
The 1023L is completely handwired using Carnhill (St. Ives) transformers. It has the exact same mic/line preamp as the 1073, but with significantly more frequencies in the mid and high sections.
Aside from simply offering more frequency settings to play with, these expanded EQ sections also allow you to play the mid bell curve directly against the high and low shelves where they overlap. This capability opens the tone shaping possibilities in very interesting and musical ways.
- High Frequency: ±16 dB shelving with selectable frequencies of 10 kHz, 12 kHz, 16 kHz, 20 kHz and 24 kHz.
- Low Frequency: ±16 dB shelving with selectable frequencies of 35 Hz, 60 Hz, 110 Hz & 220 Hz.
- Mid Range: ±12 dB or ±18 dB peaking with switchable selectable centre frequencies of 160 Hz, 270 Hz, 360 Hz, 510 Hz, 700 Hz, 1.6 kHz, 3.2 kHz, 4.8 kHz, 7.2 kHz, 8.2 kHz, 10 kHz.
- High Pass Filter: 18 dB per octave slope, switchable between 45 Hz, 70 Hz, 160 Hz & 360 Hz.
- EQ Button: Switches the equalizer on or off
- Phase Button: 180°
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
|Module Type||500 Series|
|Module Slot Count||2 Slots|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the BAE 1023L 500 Series Mic Preamp/EQ.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields