Aviom A-16R Rack Mounted Mixer
The Aviom A-16R is a single-rack- space stereo digital mixer that can be added to any Pro16® network. Its versatile feature set makes it the ideal choice for a variety of applications on stage or in permanent installations.
For performers using wireless in-ear systems and powered floor wedges, the A-16R couples the mixing features of the A-16II Personal Mixer with additional connectivity options. Balanced outputs on the rear panel (with both XLR and 1/4" jacks) and stereo balanced insert points simplify audio connections to external processors, amps, or wireless transmitters. A front-panel headphone jack is also provided.
The rear-panel stereo mix-in jacks allow a local analog audio source, such as a click track or program material, to be added to the user's mix. A front-panel Mix In level control is also provided.
- Remote-controllable sixteen-channel stereo digital mixer
- Channel volume and pan control with LED readout
- Dedicated recall, group, solo, and mute buttons
- Sixteen user preset memory locations
- Front-panel headphone jack
- Master volume, treble, and bass controls
- Balanced XLR nd 1/4-inch TRS stereo outputs
- Balanced 1/4-inch TRS inserts
- Auxiliary stereo mix in
- Sixteen channel select buttons with dual LEDs
- MIDI control over mix and preset save/recall
- Remote control via A-Control with the A-16CS or via RS-232 with approved third-party control systems
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Aviom A-16R Rack Mounted Mixer.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields