Avid Surround Panner Option for Pro Tools – No Longer Available
Move sound throughout the surround field over time with the Avid Surround Panner ES Option for Pro Tools. This dedicated, high-quality surround controller is aesthetically designed for the ICON D-Command ES console, but you can use it with any Pro Tools|HD or Pro Tools LE (with the Complete Production Toolkit) system in conjunction with an Avid control surface such as C|24, 003 Factory, or Command|8. With the Surround Panner ES Option, you can tangibly control surround panning, volume, mute, LFE, and more with precision through the touch-sensitive joystick, five rotary knobs, and nine switches.
- Touch-sensitive joystick with brushed aluminum handle
- Updated color scheme matches the look and feel of D-Command ES
- Controls all panning parameters in Pro Tools, including LFE, divergence, and center percentage
- Dedicated Previous and Next track buttons
- Connects to Pro Tools via MIDI through a qualified MIDI interface
- Includes a 5-meter (16.4-foot) combo MIDI and power cable
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when Avid Surround Panner Option for Pro Tools becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.